Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Publicity Thing

I'm surprised that a newbie like me could adapt so well to this blogging thing. Its not possible always that you get to do the thing that you love to do the most. And that too for free! And then, there is the added benefit of having a lot of free publicity by making comments about all sorts of people. I agree with the marketing people who say "Any publicity is good publicity".

Now, let me get one thing straight over here. I'm not into this blogging thing for publicity (Who am I kidding? ) When I started writing this blog, the only intention in my mind was to convey my inner thoughts to other people (Yeah, right!) And, of course, if I really wanted the attention that desperately, I would have placed a Google AdSense advertisement on my blog and tried to earn some money on the side (The only reason you didn't was that you couldn't figure out where to put the code)

Okay, fine. I'm into this for the attention I receive. But I'm not a desperate attention seeker. I mean, I wont mind if you look the other way when I'm continuing with my rambling about not being an attention seeker and other miscellaneous boring stuff, and making you read unreasonably long sentences, just because I can't think of anything funny to say. I wont mind at all if you look the other way.

HEY! STOP! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. At least read the whole blog! Please. I beg you.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Maverick said...

:-)
Dude u are getting there.. i know its a long way to where i am..but hang on

Ask monday to leave comments ;-)

That should more than make up for the yetless known blogpage...(am adding your page link on my page.that should solve the problem)

Ask your school pals to go through the page.
I know they must like you ..they will like the page :-)

cheers

Freelance bloger said...

this shows that reverse advertising (i dunno the exact advertising phrase) works equally well.

Freelance bloger said...

& just to give u 1 more proof i'm addin ur link on my page