Saturday, September 03, 2005

A Free Article

I haven't had to think a lot for writing this particular blog.

I received voluminous amounts of hate mail for my earlier post, titled "Females and human misery". The amount was spectacularly mind boggling. On one day there was no comment and the next day there was ONE mail. An increase of INFINITE percent. I can't believe my blog has become so popular!

So, anyway, to summarise what the female mail (HA!) writer has said, I will for journalistic fairness present it over here :

Dear Mr. Umarji,

Just who the hell do you think you are? I am a member of the Society of Online Women (SOW) and we have taken serious note of your perpetration of rumours against the sisterhood. Blah blah blah... Just because your unintelligent life form is incapable of communicating, you keep on blaming us for being unable to read maps, taking a right turn after giving a signal for a left, blah, blah... We are considering suing you for your unasked for comments, you male chauvinist pig.

Regards,

Laila

Okay, fine. Her name was not Laila. But I can't help it. I like the name Laila. It has some fascinating quality about it, the words sort of roll around in your mouth. It has a beautiful meaning and it has only five alphabets in it, making it very easy to type. Try typing Laila, and you will understand. Way better than something like Cinderella or Aishwarya.

I hate to gloat, but I would like to take a minute out here to point out that their mail proves what I've been trying to say all the time. The fact that I receive such a hate mail for writing what I (and several other brothers (?)) think is a funny and humourous article is reason enough to say that women are unpredictable. But I'm afraid, I'm seriously afraid that they'll sue me for every buck I've got.

I agree that when it comes to communication, we males are duds. I mean, the rules and other stuff I've published is fine, but what we really need to look at is to be able to communicate better with the fairer sex. For example, I have noticed guys with their mouth gaping open when their girl friend is talking something (I realise that this could be due to lack of oxygen. Or their brain going into Stand by mode) But that is no excuse. You guys should learn to speak and let your opinions be known.



P.S. Now that I've written what you've asked me to, here's a question that's been troubling me to no end. Are you happy? Because you are so unpredicta.. OH NO! Not the Law Suit. Please. I'm sorry!

No comments: