Sunday, September 04, 2005

Funny is Easy

Its very easy being funny. All you have to do is exaggerate something so much that people HAVE TO LAUGH. This is the reason my blog is so loved by all my readers! See what I mean?

So, anyway, over the period of one whole week, I have received no less than twelve comments for my blog. I mean, if that is not a record, what is? I think I should receive recognition from The Guinness Book of World Records just for this. Agreed, most of them were hate mail. At least as many as one email I received criticised me for my posts. But, I believe that any publicity is good publicity. So, females out there, send me as much hate mail as you can.

This week, I'm going to undergo a transitory phase in my life. I'm moving to Hostel 3 in IIT Bombay campus. And no, I don't need any advice about life in Hostels. I have experienced it first hand for four years during my undergraduate years. You can say that I'm going there for my second hand experience for my post graduate.

All this means that you will probably not hear from me for about a day or two, or maybe a week even! I will need some time to acclimatise myself to the IIT B Hostel system. And I will have to find out who to appease to get access to the computer room without having to wait in line. I know, you are probably thinking, "What am I going to do without Govindraj's posts for three days? Where will I get funny things to read? Woe is me!"
Relax. I'll be back! Besides, who knows, my posts may be funnier when I return to the source of all mirth, the hostel.

No comments: