Friday, September 09, 2005

Zodiac signs

I was going through the news paper today, and like a fool, I read the predictions section.

I don't usually do this and after I read today's prediction, I realised why I had been avoiding the same. My today's prediction said this :

Extreme danger from the opposite sex. Stay away from the members of the opposite sex at work today. You are liable to be sued for some comment you make. By the way, you are a Virgo, and you are not a born leader and you have a very poor memory and you are apologetic. You are a loser and don't deserve the good things in life. And although you will never accept the fact that you are not a leader, you will get angry about it. Also, if asked you will say that you are not angry about it. Blah blah blah.

Now this is absolute nonsense, if there was ever such a thing. I mean, the world knows that all the greatest leaders ever were Virgos or missed being Virgoans by a little. Queen Elisabeth I was a Virgoan, so was the other fellow, what's his name. I mean there have been zillions of Virgo leaders. Its just that I don't recall their names. But this is not because I have a bad memory. Its just that the internet is against us Virgoans. I just can't find a single famous Virgo leader.

And I'm not at all angry about not being a leader. (Damn! What was the name of the Astrologer? I forgot it again. If I ever find out where he lives, I'm going to thump his head with an electric guitar!) I mean, what is there to be angry about it? Big deal. If you ask me, I'm going to say the same thing no matter how many times you ask me. I'm not at all angry.

I forget what I had started writing this blog for. Oh. Now I remember! I think I was telling you guys about how great the newspaper people are, right? No? Oh maybe then I was talking about something else. I have a good memory you know. Its only because that I have been incensed by something that I'm not remembering what I'm talking about. I hope you forgive me.

No comments: