Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm Back!

Hi everyone!

I know. I know. You guys are probably going to say : "What took you so long? Do you realise the gloom we were resigned to during your absence? You were gone for such a long time! A hiatus of two whole days!"

But guys (and gals, which I seriously doubt, considering all the things I've said about females!) who are reading my posts, I've got this to say for you : The good things in life don't come quick and easy. You've got to learn to wait. That is why, females don't condescend to spend time with us. (Those of you who are new to my blog and wondering why I am supporting women so much, read my earlier post titled, A Free Article)

So, as I mentioned earlier, I have shifted to the hostel. And I'd thought that my posts would be funnier. But here I am and I think I've been unable to make you laugh till this sentence. And I'm still unable to make up something funny, something that will make you laugh, roll on the floor laughing, which is why I'm writing such long sentences, in a hope to make you forget what I had started the sentence with! (Whew!)

So, here's a little something that ought to make you laugh. Unless you are member of PETA or WWF or SHSDTSJS. (Don't ask me what THAT means! Mew!)

1 comment:

Shiva said...

Nice, but what does SHSDTSJS mean?