Saturday, September 17, 2005

Shock of the Day

I entered the URL of my blog and I got a page saying : "Mega Site of Bible Studies".

Really! Now this scared me a bit, because I have heard of hackers and I know that they can break your password and take over your account. But my password is so secure. Nobody except me knows that my password is govindraj. I don't know how the hackers could have cracked my password. But then, as it turned out, I had typed the URL wrong and that was the reason why I was shown the wrong page. So, no one has any idea about my password and of that I can be pretty sure.

And by the way, I would like to take some time out here to introduce my friend and co-author and alter-ego. You have heard from this person before, he is the one who writes the comments in the brackets. (Govindraj can't make up funny things by himself. I do that for him! He couldn't crack a joke if his life depended on it!) Okay, fine you don't have to rub it in, you know. So, this person that I'm going to introduce to you today is the one who makes all my blogs funny. If it weren't for him, my blog would have essentially consisted of long and meaningless and un-funny sentences like the one you are reading and you probably would have clicked the link for the next blog shown in the top right corner of this page! (Govindraj, your attempts at being funny are really pathetic and despicable!) Stop that! Or I am not going to introduce you. (Yeah right. Do you want to reduce whatever traffic your blog is getting? :-) Evil Grin)

He knows he's got me cornered. Maybe I will let him write for sometime. For the next paragraph, the comments inside the brackets are going to be mine. My alter-ego will write now :

You bunch of losers : Less Occuppied Self Elevating Readers Suck! Under normal circumstances, this would have appeared in brackets and for someone else. And you would have laughed like crazy. Don't you have anything better to do all day? I know some of you are doctors, and there's that Engineer, who sits around on his butt all day, surfing the net. I think all of you are members of some weird society, who believe in praising each other's blogs and feeling damn good about it! I think I could make up a name for such a society. But they already have one in Sanskrut : "Aho rupam aho dhvani!" (Guys. Please don't take all this to heart!)
This apologetic sod is one big pain. Maybe one day, when I can amass enough insults to start a blog of my own, I will do so. You will probably hear about this soon from the loser who owns this particular blog. In parting, I would like to say this : Thanks for laughing at my jokes. You have made this blog popular and are a great crowd : "FOR ME TO POOP ON!" (I realise that I could come in for some serious copyright violation if I let him write any further! So, back to my original self)

Whew! What a relief! I sincerely apologise for the comments of my alter-ego. You see, I suffer from an odd type of Schizophrenia. It takes me up whenever I am typing. And that is the reason why you people find my blog funny. You do, don't you? (Say yes, you bunch of losers! :-))

4 comments:

Maverick said...

Saala NCNC NNJK ( Na chu$$ Na Chuch$*# Nakhre Noor Jehan Ke )

ROTFL

cheers

Radgovin said...

Anyone who leaves a link like this should refrain from doing so.

Shiva said...

Great job..very funny...i'm glad u spelt 'schizophrenia' right...took me 4 years to get the hang of how the 'zed' just appears after the 'i'... hmm.. environmental engineers are clever... this is probably the more useless comment i've ever left in my vast blogging experience. good job- keep it up. And Hi MD.

Maverick said...

Hey Shiva.. Waiting for you next web log