Friday, October 26, 2007

The Human Brain


This article has got nothing to do with a more serious [actually, the word "more" here is unwarranted. This article is not at all serious. Ergo, the other article can only be serious!] article over at my other blog, Serious musings ... That article can be accessed here: The Human Brain

Irrespective of whatever has been said and written about the human brain, one thing is for sure: India is never going to win the football world cup. That said, it is also true that the male and female brains think radically different. [A point which has been highlighted in a previous article: here] Without dwelling too much on the previous article, let me just come to the point at hand: female brains are always dwelling on the higher truth and male brains are always dwelling on: xxx [hint: replace the first two x's by s & e respectively!] I had to use this way of writing to escape the watchful eyes of the SEX NO. In case you are wondering what the heck I'm speaking about, read this article: here.

Anyway, the point that I want to make is that the human brain is such a convoluted thing, that pretty soon there are going to be people who will want to call me a stereotyper [which is totally wrong, because I am an environmental engineer and not a software engineer who types codes all day long. In addition to this, I prefer the term blog typer] and use all sorts of expletives in different languages. I am sure that guys are sitting back and having a laugh on reading the truth: which is of course the little tidbit about India's prospects at the football world cup. No, you dummies! I am of course talking about our proclivity towards xxx [this time, the xxx serves a dual purpose. I am sure the guys have this one figured out! :)]

Since this article is already four paragraphs long [it's only three actually, but I am counting the present para also. Take my word for it, don't scroll up and check] and nothing has been said about the human brain till now, I am sure that most of you are not concerned by it. That is principally because most of you are [by now] accustomed to my wandering around here and there. And even more, some of you are just browsing around for the links to xxx [realization dawns for females at this point] that I surreptitiously include in my posts, much to the chagrin of those looking for the links specifically. There, I have managed to type another lengthy para without really speaking about anything.

The point that I am trying to make is that it is difficult to predict what a person is going to say, just by looking at his/her blog. And for males, here is a tip: if you really want to figure out what the female really wants to say, you are looking around a foot lower than you ought to. Females never suffer from this predicament, principally because of two things:

1. They are always staring at your face to figure out how desperate you are feeling at that point of time, so that they can figure out their own state of readiness for fight/flight

2. If they are not maintaining eye-contact, they are considered to be shy and demure, whereas in reality, they may be "checking out" if you are a stud or a dud [whatever that means!]

I am sure that by this point in time, you have forgotten what the article was originally about. Which just goes to show that my encephalonic prowess is such that I am able to subvert the readers' thoughts and replace them with my own. While this does not have a specific utility, I am sure that I can come up with one and convince the reader about the same. Maybe I should think of taking over the world.

Readers, start spreading the word. Ask your friends and relatives to read the blog of their new leader. I command you to do so!

Please! :)

/Radgovin

No comments: