Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Honeymoon Period


Since I am new to the organization, I am currently enjoying the honeymoon period of my incubation. [Shouldn't the incubation come after the honeymoon? :) ]

Anyway, since there is not a lot of work to be done, I expect that there is going to be a spurt of activity on my blog in the near future. The reason for this being the fact that there is not much work to be done over here at my office [as of now]

And in case any of you has not already realized this, I'd just like to state that I'm writing this particular blog article because there happens to be no work that I am capable of doing.

I realize that I might be boring some people in the audience. But I also realize that if they themselves had work to do, they wouldn't be here reading this blog! :D

So much for the Indian Industry's growth due to hard working individuals. Seems more like hardly working individuals! :)

No comments: