Monday, October 31, 2005

Change of Article

Hey, this article is just to get the article about the flatulence off the numero uno position. Really, I have been getting a lot of attention for talking about a taboo. As I have realised, talking about flatulence in social circles is a big n0-no. And although my blog does not constitute a social circle (and does not even try to pass off as one), I felt that the readers' wishes ought to be respected. It's like this : Person A cannot stand talk about farts and other bodily gaseous wastes and Person B can. But does that mean Person B is wrong? Although each person is entitled to his opinion, the opinion of Person B is wrong. Person B is an idiot, according to (as I found out) Rules for talk AT Social GATHERings. (RATSGATHER). This, obviously, is not a web-site; it's a figment of my imagination. But then, I am a person A type of person, who is conscious about etiquette and knowledgeable talk. (Actually, knowledgeable talk is not exactly my cup of tea. You will find that out if you go through my other posts!)

Anyway, I hope this article serves it's purpose (which is, in case you have forgotten, which is what I wanted you to do in the first place and therefore I am defeating the whole purpose by explaining tha purpose of the article! Geesh! That was one long sentence.) So, here goes. The purpose of this article is to get the focus off the previous article. I have received a lot of hate mail for having put up such obscene stuff. And as a newly accepted member of RATSGATHER, I think it is my duty to refrain from such activities. Therefore, unless there is a really pressing reason for me to put obscene stuff up again, like America screwing up in it's efforts to rehabilitate the world (which is going to happen pretty soon, so you can expect obscene stuff pretty soon), I will not do so. And I hope you have forgotten the reason for this article.

No comments: