Thursday, October 27, 2005

The other blog is up!

To enhance my quest for some free publicity, I have put up another blog.

You can visit it by clicking the post title or by clicking Serious musings of a Questioning mind.

This is a sincere and honest attempt at gaining double the existing recognition, by utilising two blog pages for advertising my writing prowess.

Jokes apart, the other blog is going to be about serious stuff, and is probably going to be updated on saturdays only. (The only day I have some leisure time and can devote it to some thinking. This blog doesn't require me to think.) The reason for this being that Saturday is the day when I can read the newpaper at leisure, without having the niggling thoughts at the back of my mind about impending assignments, lab reports, etc. Those niggling thoughts are for Sundays!

No comments: