Friday, October 14, 2005

The Bad Phase

There comes a time in every person's life when he or she has to look back at his/her life and wonder.... "Where the hell did I keep my underwear?"

Seriously! All people, some time in their life, go through this phase of life, searching for their underwear frantically in the cupboard, under the bed, and finally finding it right beside the dining table. Your guess is as good as mine as to how it reached there. It is one of those inexplicable vagaries of nature. But this article is not about missing inner wear. This is about the bad phases in life, although missing underwear does constitute such a phase.

People have bad phases in life so that they can appreciate the good phases better. Yeah, right! I sometimes wonder if the person who wrote this sentence had the brains of an ant-eater. The person writing this sentence is a certified intellectual, you dodos. I am talking about the person who came up with the first sentence of this paragraph. There is no such thing as a good phase in life; there are little less worse bad phases. As you can probably make out from my comments on life, I am a Murphy Lobbyist, if there is any such thing. I believe the Murphy's Law. One form of which I would like to reproduce here : Nobody dies a virgin : Life screws everyone.

I am not going through a bad phase myself. Atleast not right now. I am talking about the neighbouring country. Unfortunately, they have been hit by an earthquake. And all my sympathies are directed towards the poor souls affected by the tragedy. I am talking about the people of the neighbouring country who survived! What could be worse than living in such a country? I mean, living in a place that smells of rot and crap 28 hours a day? I have heard that the colleges there have declared an indefinite holiday for the students. No, I'm just kidding. There are NO colleges there to speak of. The educational courses available there are as follows :

IIT : Islamic Institute of Terrorism
JEE : Jehadic Entrance Exam
GATE : General Aptitude in Terrorism and Extremism
M. Tech. : Masters in Terror Technology
IIM : Institute of Infiltration Management
CAT : Career in Al-queda and Taliban
IAS : Iraq After Saddam

Personally, I wouldn't want to even step in that country, forget attending any of these courses. Also, as a disclaimer, I would like to state that publishing the list of these courses on my blog does not mean that I approve of their existence. Nor will I recommend them to anyone. I don't want lawyers at my door-step.

So, I will pray for the poor people of my neighbouring country. I will ask the Good Lord to provide them with a permanent shelter soon. I will ask for HIS DIVINE INTERVENTION to end the misery of these people once and for all. That will be accomplished as soon as I can find the patience to pray without laughing or having sadistic thoughts in my mind...

3 comments:

Shiva said...

sadist!

Anonymous said...

Easy on the gun tiger... else some Paki Lund will screw ur page..

lol

Anonymous said...

Dude,

First of all, kudos for writing this. Those sons of b!@#~#$ have been screwing around an integral part of our nation. And now its almost official that they have it
:( Exactly like the slum dwellers of mumbai.They are the slum dwellers of our region.

Anyways, if you require contact info of tops security, just reply to this comment ;)