Sunday, October 23, 2005

Musings at 0000 hours

Hmm. Long day ahead tomorrow and no inkling in my mind as to what the coming day has in store for me. Maybe I will get some sort of an inspiration from somewhere, that will change my life by converting me from a lazy slob to a workaholic. And maybe Bangladesh will win the Cricket World Cup in 2007. In case you haven't noticed, both of these are highly improbable events, seeing as my biggest daily activity is moving my bodily self from the hostel to the Centre for Environmental Science and Engineering (CESE, where I study) and back. Notice, I say my physical self. Never have I claimed that my mental presence is in the class room. My mental presence is usually back at the room, sleeping. I leave it every morning, lest it lose it's beauty sleep!

Zzzzz....

No comments: