Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Delayed posting


Deprivance is a measure adopted by the blogger to increase the popularity of his posts.

- Old Chinese Proverb

Alright, you guessed it right. There is no such Old Oriental Proverbial Saying [OOPS] [which incidentally will not make a great name for advanced surgical instruments]

Surgeon (to nurse): Gloves?

Nurse: Check

After a while, Surgeon: Scalpel?

Nurse: Here.

Surgeon: Spatula? (Huh?)

Nurse: Take it.

Surgeon: OOPS?

Thud! (Sound of patient falling from surgeon's table due to cardiac arrest)

Anyway, since there is no such existentialistic proverb to justify my absence from blogging, I need to get back to posting absolutely random musings of my mind at a sporadically regular pace. And this is precisely what I am doing right now, after a hiatus of around twelve hundred years. Really! The last time I checked, I was in Guangzhou province, distributing freebies to the poor people who were busy constructing the Great Wall. And now, I am here typing some random alphabets, seemingly to generate a sentence, which has the purported intention of conveying to the reader that he does not realize I am trying to increase the length of the paragraph by incorporating meaningless, unending sentences.

Since my time in the Orient, I have realized that it would have been better for me to have been an occidental representative interested in the growth of the wall than being a freebie distributor. Distributing freebies never did any good to anyone, especially if the freebie being distributed was a manual on DIY: Building Iron Maidens from wood and stones! This lead to a lot of unrest between the workers, especially the more enterprising ones who tried out the product of the manual on their supervisor, with impaling, OOPS, I mean, inhuman effects.

What the workers also managed to do was teach me English and send me through time into the future to write this blog, though I have no idea of where they got a manual on DIY: Time transport brainless individuals who know nothing better than to hand out freebies such as a manual on DIY: Building Iron Maidens from wood and stones! Was it really the workers? Or was the previous statement copy pasted from one of my science fiction stories accidentally? Oh my God! I just hope that my readers don't realize my secret to random humorous articles: that of copy pasting sentences from various stories, all penned by my various personalities. An example of which can be found here.

More later. For now, let the deprivance continue! :)

OOPS?

No comments: