Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Females and human misery

Well, this is the second time I'm blogging this day. And yes, there is a reason to that. My questioning mind and its logical component have gone haywire trying to understand this phenomenon called "Women"

How many people know that most of the cyclones (hurricanes, willy - willies, etc) are named after women? The reason : They are unpredictable! :-) And so are the females I have been associated with all through my life. Following is the list of things that I've made a note of (note to self : never send this blog to any of my female friends. They will become "ex - friends") to understand (quote) Women (unquote)

Rule No. 1 : Never try to predict what a female is thinking or what she is going to do.

Rule No. 2 : In case of doubt, refer to Rule No. 1!

Rule No. 3 : There will be no second chance.

With these simple rules in place, I have been able to carry my "robotic" self through many conversations without ever having to face pouts and tantrums. While its true that I have made many a faux pas (That's French for Foot in the mouth), most of them have been forgivable. And whatever howlers I have been accused of weren't due to lack of compliance to the rules. External factors were responsible for the same; viz. my brain had stopped working due to lack of oxygen. Or maybe, it’s like the DOS (Denial of Service) attacks that servers on the internet face. When bombarded with too many requests, these just conk off! Maybe the female was yakking away to glory. Whatever the reason, the meeting probably ended with me wondering : "What the hell was she angry about?" :-(

So, in case you are in the habit of making blunders left, right and center, just follow the rules! They will keep you out of trouble for a long time to come. And don't worry if you do commit a gaffe once in a while. I think that they like that too! Damn unpredictable they are!

2 comments:

Maverick said...

Having the "MONDAY" blues

;-)

Cheers

Freelance bloger said...

camouflaging lack of intelligence by callin us unpredictable.