Monday, August 29, 2005

Blogging is easy!

Another day, another blog. I had thought this would be difficult. But now that I think of it, I find that its very easy. I mean, its easy to jot down whatever you are thinking of at any given time, isn't it? And there's the added benefit of free speech. Who doesn't want other people to hear their thoughts and hear their comments, for free!

Which brings me to today's question. Why are blogs becoming so popular? I seek an answer for this. Maybe I will find out if mine becomes popular someday. I'm going to preserve this post for posterity! :-)

3 comments:

Maverick said...

Well this is your first step towards becoming famous... :-)

I am adding your blogpage link on my spot

Cheers

Eric Cartman says "Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell
What ever that means ass-wipe :-)"

And get the damn word verification off... use it when the traffic flows through your page..

Radgovin said...

Thanks.
Gotta keep the word verification to prevent the spam. You will notice that I haven't any till date! ;-)

Blogger

Shiva said...

Hmm.. this sure is fun reading... darn it! that makes it yet another link that i've to add to my blog..
Keep up the good work..

Shiva.


EDIT: Word verification? wtf?